Tuesday 26 March 2013

Easter at Crafty Sentiments



Over at Crafty Sentiments this week the challenge is 'Easter' so nice and easy.  This weeks prize is:
Get ready for a picture heavy post, for my project I decided to make some Easter bunting which I will take into work and hang on the notice board along side pictures that the 'guys' have made recently.  I cut the bunting using the Cricut then I sponged orange ink around all the edges.  All the lettering, flowers, eggs, baskets and sign were all cut on the Cricut using First Editon Hideaway papers and patterned Kraft cs.  I used Bunny Harvest and Chicken Run both stamps from the recent Easter release which can be found at Crafty Sentiments Designs Store.  I coloured using copics.
View of the whole piece

 Bunny Harvest


Chicken Run

some close ups of the bunting



















I would like to enter this bunting into the following challenges:
Paper Shelter #104 ~ Let it be spring
Creative Inspirations #206 ~ Spring colours
Totally Papercrafts #159 ~ Easter Eggstravaganza
Craft 4 Eternity #116 ~ Eggcellant Easter
Fussy and Fancy #85 ~ Spring Days
2 Sisters #136 ~ Easter/spring
Crazy 4 Challenges #178 ~ Triangles
TFL


7 comments:

  1. Jac so love this banner, thanks for sharing at Creative inspirations with our spring theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is fabulous ... i love everything
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so so gorgeous
    thanks for playing with us at fussy and fancy
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous banner, really gorgeous...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just fabulous! ! I would love to have that banner to add to my Easter decorations...so cute. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Easter project! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x