Friday 22 March 2013

Sparkle and a Bow

This week over at Crafty Catz, Sassy has chosen the wonderful theme of 'Sparkle and a Bow' and we know you are going to have as much fun with this as the DT girls did.  This week we have 2 fabulous sponsors who are:



gif maker

and






How lucky, wish I could enter!
Onto my card for this week then,  I have used this cute fairy digi image from LOTV and coloured her with my copics but I went for really soft pastel shades as the rest of my card is White On White.  I embossed the base added some organza ribbon and a bow (still trying to get the hang of the bowmaker pegs on my CC Ultimate Pro! the fairy image is edged with glamour dust and I have used stardust pens on parts of the image for extra sparkle, this has then been matted on to a Crafty Cutters Doily, then I added some olive branch leaves and rolled roses which have been dusted with glamour dust and I finished off with a little silver 60 again edged in glamour dust.  This card is for my aunt who turns 60 in a couple of weeks and who likes fairies so hopefully I have hit the mark with this one, I am pleased with how it turned out.  So now you know what fun the DT had with this challenge its over to you to show us your sparkles and bows, have fun!




















And a close up to give you a better idea of the sparkle.




















I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

One Stop Craft Challenge #220 ~ Anything Goes
OSAAT #155  ~ All White or No DP ~ I managed both
Challenges 4 Everybody #16 ~ Anything Goes
Crazy Challenge #141 ~ Fairies & flowers
Digi Makeover #80 ~ Pastels
Love to Create #57 ~ Anything Goes
LEJ Designs #45 ~ Add flower/s
TFL

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love the image and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and so pretty....enjoy your week-end.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty. Greta job with the embossed background it looks awesome. Like the way you got the flowers and the edge of the image to sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, I love the white on white, and the image is fab., thanks for joining in the lejdesigns Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. This could not be cuter! Love that sweet image, the sparkle and those fab roses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jac loving the embossing and such a cute stamp great ard for this week again. have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Jac...ooh white on white...lovely i never seem to be able to do this, lol i always feel the need to add colour,
    Have a lovely weekend x carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic! Very well done! So glad you joined us this week at One Stitch At A Time! Hope to see you again next week!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Jac. Love the image, design and all that sparkle! Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous and beautiful card Jac love the image have a lovely weekend
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ohh Wow this is gorgeous. Love the way you have colored the image and fabulous flower embellishments!!!

    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so pretty! I love the rolled roses! I am a sparkly person myself, I have loved sparkly cards ever since I was a little girl. This is just so charming!

    Thank you for playing along with the OSAAT Design Team!

    Hugs,
    Chriss -DT
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowwww Jac this is so beautiful I love the sparkle and the bow also the flowers, image and embossing this is a quality card it looks ACE.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x