Tuesday 13 August 2013

Biker Girl

Good morning it's time for a new challenge over at Crafty Sentiments and this week the wonderful Cathy has chosen the theme of 'Punches/dies' so lots of scope there for you all.  The fabulous prize this week is 

For my card I have used the fabulous 'Biker Girl' who is available at the Crafty Sentiments Store.  I have coloured her with my copics.  The card has been cut using my Cricut from black cs and the background is also cut with the Cricut from DCWV glitter stack.  Sentiment is a stamp and the pocket watch is a PM die which I have had for a while but this is the first time I've used it, finished off with some little black gems.



















Now don't forget to check out what the rest of the DT have been up to, such a talented bunch!  We hope that you will come and join us this week.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter #123 ~ Punches & Dies
Challenges 4 Everybody #26 ~ Anything Goes
TFL

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jac,love the gorgeous image and layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a funky creation. Love the unusual colour combo.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jac, love the style of your card :) Hugs Dora xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jac - fab card - sorry that I missed those cards yesterday and thanks for picking it up! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fab card. I love the embellishments and the image. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. Hope you see us soon. Hugs Sheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Jac this is absolutely gorgeous and so different, love that image also the wonderful card shape and card theme. ACE card.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x