Saturday 19 October 2013

Crafty Sentiments New Release Preview Day 1

Hello there, I'm running a little late today with the first of the preview days for the fabulous new release of stamps over at Crafty Sentiments Designs there are 8 new stamps and we will be showcasing just 3 of them over the next 3 days and all 8 will be available to buy on 22 October 2013.  So today it is the turn of 'New Winter Skates' and if you hop on over to the Crafty Sentiments Inspirational blog you will find loads of fabulous inspiration using this adorable new stamp.

For my project I decided to make a circle easel card and I used an old cd as the base which I covered in glitter card.  The fence is a Cricut cut and the snowballs are some little pompoms cut of some ribbon.  I coloured the image with copics and spectrum noirs and I went with traditional colours and am pleased with how this turned out





















did a close up to show the glittery card, which looks great when it catches the light.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
OSAAT #185 ~ Winter Wonderland.
LEJ Designs #75 ~ Celebrate
Crafty Creations  #244 ~ Let's see your sparkle and shine

Thanks for looking and don't forget to check out the Inspirational Blog, I'll be back tomorrow with another preview.

7 comments:

  1. Ooh This Is Fab Love The Style Have A Good Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, this is so pretty Jac. I love your cute ice skater on her icey pond that sparkles so wonderfully. The addition of the fence makes one feel the magic of your Winter Wonderland. Good luck in our challenge this week. Ingrid xx (OSAAT Team )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shaped card and perfect for our winter wonderland challenge at OSAAT this week. Good luck HUgs

    NIKKI DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab ice rink you created - wonderful card Jac xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jac, this is a great idea and so pretty. Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, thanks for joining in the lejdesigns Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a brilliantly designed card. I love the shape and the cutout fence the girl is leaning against. I really different card that works perfectly.

    Thank you so much for joining us for this weeks LEJ Designs Challenge No. 75 - Celebrate.

    LEJ offers great weekly challenges with great images and craft goodies from our wonderful sponsors.
    I hope to see you join in with us again :-)

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxxx LEJ DT Organiser

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x