Saturday 12 March 2016

Nothing Wrong With Me ...

... That a little chocolate won't fix!  I bet there are a lot of us that can relate to that.  It was the starting point for my card share and its from The Paper Shelter - Tasty Signs collection and I teamed it up with 'A little bit grumpy' coloured with a mix of markers and sparkle pens.  Papers are digi kit called 'Life is a box of chocolates' by Stacey's Scraps (I've had it a LONG time!) I added die cut branches and a pennant and finished off with flowers, brad and card candi from my stash.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Paper Shelter #239 ~ Away with the fairies
Fussy and Fancy #159 ~ Things with wings
Thanks for stopping by x

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card design and I love how youve coloured one of our images. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card, I love the colour of her hair. Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i so agree. chocolate can fix so many things! such a fun card. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x