Thursday 5 May 2016

Prost Vater!

Just wanted to share a card I was trying to make in time for the challenge over at Club KennyK Facebook page but unfortunately work got in the way last week so I didn't get it finished until today! The image is 'Old Time Bartender'  and it's teamed up with 'Wine Cellar' background both from Kenny K stamps, I got them as a bundle which also comes with 'Sophisticated Gentleman' these are great for male cards.  I printed the wine cellar directly on to Kraft card then coloured the bartender in a mix of markers and added some gold liquid pearls to his waistcoat and a touch of sparkle to his beer.  The sentiment is peeloffs and the banner is cut on the Cricut.  I love this guy he makes me think of German bierfests and this in turn makes me think of my Dad!  So what better way to celebrate Fathers Day (yes I know I'm early but at least it's made now! lol)

I would like to enter this card in to the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments ~ ATG
Crafting From the Heart #110 ~ATG
Creative Card Crew #112 ~ ATG
Inspiration Destination #84 ~ ATG
Creative Inspirations #250 ~ For the boys
Thanks for stopping by x

4 comments:

  1. An awesome creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs
    Cathy DT Member
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab masculine card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this fortnight.
    CraftyNatalie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great this image. Lovely card.
    Thanks for playing with us at Inspiration Destination.
    Good luck in the draw, Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, your comments are really appreciated. x